Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hemlock Grove! OMG!



Ok, so first let me say that I'm not a big television watcher. I just do not have the time for it. However, I do catch some things on Netflix from time to time. Usually I'm writing away or working on some other project I have going on.

So it was a total shock a few days ago to discover Hemlock Grove, some new Netflix original show. I am absolutely hooked! I will admit to watching all of them in the span of two days. That is entirely NOT like me.

I'm absolutely enthralled by this show. Completely did NOT see that ending to the series coming at all. I won't say much about it, as I don't want to give away details that will spoil it for you if you haven't watched it.

If you have nothing to do and want a show to watch for a while, give Hemlock Grove a try. I'll probably watch the series a few times before I tire of it.

Here's an awesome line I really liked (and yes, I'm paraphrasing):

"The thing about whispers, is if you put a thousand of them together, they become a howl......"

No comments:

Post a Comment